Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Job Interview

So I had a job interview today at a restaurant called Glory Days. I'm still looking for my first official job. I worked as a bouncer at Karma Nightclub in Morgantown, West Virginia my freshman year of college. That job was completely under the table though. I didn't fill out any forms of any sort, and I got paid in cash on a weekly basis. I talked to two guys who seemed nice, and they invited me back for a second interview with the manager. My friend, who already works at Glory Days, told me that the manager is Arab, so I'm feeling pretty confident about my chances.
Also today, I found out that one of my best friends, basically my brother, made first-team all district in baseball. That means that he was the best at his position, relief pitcher, in a very competitive district. Now imagine how he would have done if he wasn't lazy, and actually played in the field like he used to. I'm kidding, I love that kid (no homo)
In other news, I saw two awesome season finales tonight. The How I Met Your Mother season finale and the Hawaii Five-O finale. I won't spoil any of them, but they both blew my mind. Since my mind has been blown twice tonight, I think it is time for me to go to sleep. Good night world.

Sincerely,
نادر حسين

No comments:

Post a Comment